Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First of many.....I hope


Okay so I tried once before to blog and well like a belly buster at the beginning of summer it flopped. So once again I'm gonna give that old school try and see if I can't keep this one going. My daughter turned nine yesterday and well lets just say according to her sixteen is just around the corner and just so I know (according to her) she'll be driving a corvette.......Hey babe don't forget to give your mom a ride. Which of course lead her to her next question. "When I get old like you do I have to have children." And well how do you respond to that one? God love her I hope she has a son. lol

In other news once again I have started a new WIP and this one is almost finished. I have the attention span of a gnat and so I have a huge pile of started project that desperately need to be completed. I am also in the process of trying to list some of these babies on Esty. If you haven't been there, its heaven pop on over and take a peek. I can guaranteed that you will find something that will strike your fancy.

2 comments:

Eva said...

i love these little bears!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable picture of your Teddy Bear !