Thursday, September 17, 2009

Up in the Shop



Well what do you know its been two years since my last confession....uhm I mean my last post and well lets just say I had really great intentions of being the next big thing in the blog world and making my living selling handmade items.




You can see where thinking got me can't you..........




Jump til now. I have this wonderful fortune taped to my computer that says "Now is the time to try something new."




So I am putting on a revival at the ye ole etsy store come on over and see what I will be listing. You can get there by way of christerson7313@yahoo.com . I so want to be one of those people that make a living by selling their wares! But gosh darn its hard between a regular job, two kids, and two dogs are you feelin me:)




There will be more to come I am hoping some Halloween and some more Christmas and a few vintage items in there too. So come on by shoot me an email if you see something you like.

1 comment:

Monique said...

O Im hearing you. I am the same, I work fulltime now, make my purses when I CAN around my 2 little beauties (5&6).....I have the same dreams as you, never to work again, make my living making my lovely creations and enjoy being home!!! I think my etsy store has been up since 2007 and im only JUST about to put something into it!!
Your softies are incredibly made, much skill, well done, youll make it......Dream big!